C3/CustomerContactChannels Chosen As Finalist In 8th Annual Contact Center World Awards
PLANTATION, Fla., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- C3/CustomerContactChannels, a global provider of customer management solutions, is excited to announce that it has been chosen as a finalist in two categories for the 2013 Contact Center World Top Ranking Performer Awards. The two categories are "Best Community Spirit" and "Best Outsourcing."
"We are honored to be selected as a finalist, especially for an award that focuses on our partnerships," said C3 President and Chief Operating Officer, Rick Ferry. "All members of our team from every level and function are dedicated to the client and giving back to our communities," he said. "To see our name mentioned as one of the best in building client relationships really speaks to the quality of engagement our clients get from our entire C3 team."
This year is the 8th Annual Awards that some have dubbed the "Contact Center Olympics." Entrants from all over the world competed in the preliminary stages and many judges worked overtime to sift through all the entries.Contact centers from over 35 countries were chosen as finalists and will move forward to compete in the regional Top Ranking Performer Awards Conference. The regional conferences take place around the world in Singapore, Orlando and Vienna. The winners of each regional heat then compete in the global level in Las Vegas later this year. C3 operates contacts centers throughout the world on behalf of its Fortune 500 client base. Locations in the United States include: Twin Falls, Idaho; Salt Lake City, Utah; Tucson, Arizona; McGregor, Texas and Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Centers outside the United States include: Fort Bonifacio and Manila in The Philippines; Sofia, Bulgaria; Dalian, China, Guatemala City, Guatemala; and Mumbai, India. About C3
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV