The cash payment will be made in two installments, the first being 25% of the cash payment, which represents payments for the Proposed Waivers, and the second being 75% of the cash payment, which represents payment for the Proposed Amendments. Payments related to the Proposed Waivers were made on February 15, 2013. Payments related to the Proposed Amendments will be made on or promptly after the consummation of the merger.
This announcement is for information purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Virgin Media cautions you that statements included in this announcement that are not a description of historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors which, if they do not materialize or prove correct, could cause Virgin Media's results to differ materially from historical results or those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Certain of these factors are discussed in more detail under 'Risk Factors' and elsewhere in Virgin Media's annual report on Form 10-K as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on February 7, 2013. There can be no assurance that the transactions contemplated in this announcement will be completed. Virgin Media assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement included in this announcement to reflect events or circumstances arising after the date on which it was made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV