NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US announces that Musculoskeletal Network features new reports on the top advances in rheumatology for 2012 in clinical research and basic science, as chosen by two top experts in the field: rheumatologist David Isenberg MD of University College London and Daniel Kastner MD PhD, scientific director of the National Human Genome Research Institute.
- The report about basic science research reveals extensive new revelations about what triggers autoimmune disease, in which some people's immune systems begin to attack their own cells. In rheumatologic disorders, the result is inflammation in the joints, pain, and disability.
- Clinical studies highlighted in the report include evidence of effectiveness for new treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, for a juvenile form of arthritis, and for systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Among many other advances, there is solid new information about whether or not to continue treatment when a patient with SLE goes into remission and stops experiencing symptoms.
About UBM Medica US
Addressing today' s healthcare information needs, UBM Medica US, delivers strategic, integrated communications solutions and comprehensive reach—online, in print, and via custom programs. Improving the effectiveness of healthcare through information and education, UBM Medica US provides unbiased clinical, practical, and business information for physicians, providers, payers, and patients around the world. Through journals, magazines, websites, online communities, drug databases, digital events, and other valuable resources, UBM Medica US also delivers comprehensive communication solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Websites include CancerNetwork.com, ConsultantLive.com, DiagnosticImaging.com, MusculoskeletalNetwork.com, OBGYN.net, PhysiciansPractice.com, PsychiatricTimes.com and SearchMedica.com. UBM Medica US is part of UBM Connect – which provides marketing services across a number of communities, the largest of which are healthcare, medical device design and advanced manufacturing. UBM Connect also includes UBM Studios, the global leader in interactive digital environments. UBM Connect is a UBM plc company. For more information, visit http://www.UBMMedicaUS.com
Media contact: Jason J. GoldenContent Marketing Manager203-523-7040 email@example.comSOURCE UBM Medica US
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV