Consolidated Goldfields Retains Gold Seek LLC For Corporate Communications And Announces Bonus Program
Pending the receipt in September 2013 by the Company of common stock of Teras Resources Inc. under the Exploration and Earn-In Agreement between Teras Resources Inc. and Consolidated, dated September 14, 2011, the Company approved the following additional bonuses: 50,000 nonqualified stock options of the Company to the members of the Board of Directors; $15,000 cash bonus to each of Kim Neal and Lane A. Griffin; 300,000 shares of Consolidated to Peter Leger; 150,000 shares of Consolidated and 150,000 shares of Teras Resources Ltd. to Marc J. Andrews; and 150,000 shares of Teras Resources Ltd. to Thomas K. Mancuso.
About Consolidated Goldfields Corp.
Consolidated Goldfields Corp. is a junior gold-silver company directed by a management team that is experienced in all aspects of mining including exploration, development and operations for both major and other junior mining companies. The Company’s assets consists of nine precious metals projects that are situated in Nevada and California. The Fisher Canyon Gold Project, located in Pershing County, Nevada, is the new flagship property and the main focus of the Company.
For more information on the Company, please visit our web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV