Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE: TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, is hosting an Analyst Day for institutional investors and securities analysts in New York City on Monday, March 11, 2013. The event, which will take place from 2:00 to 5:00 PM, will feature Trex's new product line-up and will include presentations by Trex's senior management team, followed by a reception.
Details are available by contacting Trex’s investor relations representative, LHA. Space is limited and registration is required.
The meetings will not be webcast, but Trex’s presentations will be posted in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website on the afternoon of the event at http://investor.trex.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86979&p=irol-irhome.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,000 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV