The Netherlands Posts Highly Favorable Foreign Direct Investment Results For 2012
The list of successful projects in 2012 includes the global headquarters for D.E. Master Blenders 1753 ( Sara Lee spinoff) in Amsterdam and the new European headquarters and R&D facilities for Avery Dennison. Noteworthy projects in the U.S. include European headquarters for Reachlocal, Envivo, and Dawn Food Products, as well as a manufacturing expansion for Invista.
The NFIA is an operational unit of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. The NFIA helps and advises foreign companies on the establishment, rolling out and/or expansion of their international activities in the Netherlands. The NFIA was established 35 years ago, and has since then supported more than 4,000 companies from over 50 countries in the establishment or expansion of their international activities in the Netherlands. Besides its headquarters in The Hague, the NFIA has its own offices in the United Kingdom, Turkey, North America, Asia and the Middle East, as well as Brazil. Additionally, the NFIA works together with Dutch embassies, consulates-general, and other organizations representing the Dutch government abroad, as well as with a broad network of domestic partners. More information: www.nfia.com.
The NFIA has U.S. offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York City and San Francisco.This material is distributed by Aloysius Butler & Clark, on behalf of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency.Additional information is available at the Department of Justice, Washington, D.C. SOURCE Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV