"Like any enterprise, universities in Asia today face the challenge of a competitive landscape and being able to manage, control and secure information is key to their success," said Foo Mao Gen, vice president, OpenText, Asia. "OpenText enables organizations such as PolyU to create business value and achieve strategic success by effectively managing information throughout its entire lifecycle."
From information capture, to classification, management, storage, distribution, archiving, and disposition, OpenText ECM manages the flow of information across the organization. Fast and seamless access from multiple environments—web, desktop, mobile, within business processes and applications—improves user productivity and organizational efficiency.
By enabling the control of document access and by maintaining an audit trail which tracks who viewed and modified the content and when, the University will be better prepared to manage content integrity. Content duplication will also be reduced as duplicated or shadow systems are removed.
"Innovation is important to our University, and we aim to deliver state-of-the-art technology to support our teaching and administrative staff, and enhance our students' learning experience," added Bahlman. "The solutions we are implementing will enable us to better manage and control the access of our documents, while enabling knowledge and information sharing across the University."OpenText ECM, an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) offering, helps businesses manage information through its lifecycle, improve business productivity, mitigate risk, and control costs of growing volumes of content. EIM helps organizations manage and exploit their enterprise information to drive innovation, create competitive advantage and make better decisions about their business without compromising their information governance and security. To learn more about OpenText EIM:
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center, where you can review the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Come meet with us in person at our upcoming OpenText EIM Days
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/opentext
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV