NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI), a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, is pleased to announce that KAB Seating Limited (a CVG company based in Northampton, United Kingdom), will be exhibiting at the SIMA Show, Paris, France between February 24 and 28, 2013 at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, Hall 3 E stand 085.
KAB Seating specializes in the design and manufacture of suspension seating for off-highway commercial vehicle applications. The KAB Seating display at the SIMA Show will include a comprehensive array of seats designed for a wide range of agricultural vehicles from small tractors through large harvesters.
KAB Seating's top-of-the-line agricultural tractor seat is the Invictus Air 85K6. Available now, this new seat includes heating and ventilation features as well as a semi-active suspension. It improves driver comfort and safety by automatically adapting to varying terrain and conditions such as driving on a gravel track and then onto a ploughed field. It achieves this by constantly monitoring the vibrations the driver is being subjected to and making adjustments to the damper characteristics every 15 milliseconds.
Invictus Air 85K6 has been engineered within the space envelope of a standard seat, so there is no need for additional tanks or piping. It can simply be plugged into the cab's 12 volt electrical supply. With this enhanced performance, the Invictus 85K6 has the potential to reduce driver fatigue and improve productivity. It is trimmed in deluxe leather with a distinctive spacer fabric that allows the heated air and ventilation system to work at maximum efficiency. As a novelty, the Invictus Air will also be on display in a Camouflage fabric to appeal to traditional country tastes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV