The printers include a number of other software applications that empower application versatility including:
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software that helps users at any skill level to create professional posters
- Accounting Manager feature which collects printer job information such as media consumption, media type and output size, allowing users to obtain printing costs to track in-house usage or for sharing with billing customers
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office helps users of any skill level to create large-format printouts of documents, images or illustrations that were created by Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint programs.
Enhanced Input-to-Output Image Quality
The M40 scanner comes equipped with a SingleSensor assembly technology that helps produce seamless images without gaps or breaks. The new technology incorporated into the scanner helps provide consistent and more accurate color, as well as greater detail in the shadows and highlights. Full width image capture, as opposed to time-delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data as well.
Additional new features of the M40 scanner include:
- Fits documents that are up to 42” wide; image scanning up to 40” wide – Captures true full bleed 36” prints
- Easy document feeding – Straight paper feed for less wear and tear on documents
- Fast scanning speed
- Max. speed of 3 inches per second in monochrome
- Max. speed of 13 inches per second in color
- USB 3.0 interface – Up to ten times faster than previous USB2 speeds
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- 1200dpi scanning versus previous 600dpi for crisper, cleaner scans