Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASNA) today announced that they have named Ronnie Robinson to the position of President of Ascena Global Sourcing (AGS).
David Jaffe, President and CEO of the Ascena Retail Group, commented, “Leveraging our sourcing capability across all our brands is an important strategic initiative for Ascena. Ronnie’s experience and accomplishments make him the ideal candidate to lead this effort.”
Mike Rayden, President and CEO of TweenBrands will be serving as Executive Sponsor of AGS. Mr. Rayden stated, “AGS allows us to create a single direct sourcing organization that supports all Ascena brands. Ronnie’s leadership will be instrumental in this critical endeavor.”
Mr. Robinson joined Tween Brands in 2001 and most recently held the position of EVP-Sourcing and Technical Design. Prior to joining Tween Brands, Robinson spent 7 years with MAST Industries in both Hong Kong and the U.S. Robinson started his career with Marks & Spencer in the mid 1980’s in the United Kingdom as a textile technologist before joining a UK garment manufacturing company, SR Gent.Mr. Robinson has an undergraduate degree from the Scottish College of Textiles in Applied Chemistry with a specialization in Color Science and Technology and an MBA from the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
About Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV