ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN), a real estate investment trust, declared a cash dividend on its 6.625% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of 41.40625 cents per depositary share payable March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 28, 2013.
National Retail Properties invests primarily in high-quality retail properties subject generally to long-term, net leases. As of December 31, 2012, the company owned 1,622 properties in 47 states with a gross leasable area of approximately 19.2 million square feet. For more information on the company, visit www.nnnreit.com.
SOURCE National Retail Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV