Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO), a leading global provider of cloud-based clinical development solutions, today announced that Tarek Sherif, chief executive officer, and Cory Douglas, chief financial officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on February 27, 2013 at 7:15 p.m. EST (4:15 p.m. PST) in San Francisco.
A live audio webcast will be available on the “Investor” section of Medidata’s website at http://investor.mdsol.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the event to register, download and install any necessary audio or video software to access the presentation. For those unable to participate in the live webcast, a replay will be archived on the “Investor” section of Medidata’s website at http://investor.mdsol.com for a limited time following the conference.
About Medidata Solutions Worldwide
Medidata Solutions is a leading global provider of cloud-based clinical development solutions that enhance the efficiency of customers’ clinical trials. Medidata’s advanced platform lowers the total cost of clinical development by optimizing clinical trials from concept to conclusion: from study and protocol design, trial planning and budgeting, site negotiation, clinical portal, trial management, randomization and trial supply management, clinical data capture and management, safety events capture, medical coding to business analytics. Our diverse life science customer base spans biopharmaceutical companies, medical device and diagnostic companies, academic and government institutions, CROs and other research organizations, and includes more than 20 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies as well as organizations of all sizes developing life-enhancing medical treatments and diagnostics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV