"We live in a culture of bargain hunters. Not only are people looking for the next killer deal, but they may also be basing a lot more of their purchasing decisions on whether or not a deal is even being offered," commented Monster Offers technologist Thomas Mead. "Monster Offers' new online access to searchable/localized bargains saves consumers time and money as they comb the landscape for the `diamond in the rough'."
M onster Offers' New Online Portal Features Include:
- Hyperlocal list of daily "Monster Dealies" in up to 14 categories and 60 subcategories in your local market, all easily accessible with the press of a button.
- View deals from hundreds of daily deal providers, including Groupon, Living Social, EDeals, iCoupon, Goldstar, DealFind, Zozi, Restaurant.com, Signpost, Double Take Deals, and many more.
- Get the best deal in the country with the "National Deal of the Day" -- straight from the Monster Offers "Monster" himself.
- Utilizing IP addresses, map deals from the pool of over 30,000 potential offers, available right to your physical location in real time through your web browser, or the Smartphone App available for download.
- In the Monster Offers App, adjust your preferential settings to a specific radius that reflects your daily travels.
- Share deals with friends and family through social networking sites (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more).
Monster Offers is also expanding its role as a niche player in the daily deal space by selling analytical reports to daily deal providers, and now interfacing with daily deal customers with the aggregation and promotion of daily deals to consumers through its www.MonsterOffers.com website. Expanding the reach to consumers through this new web portal provides access to more market share within the industry by providing search capabilities for users to find daily deals based on filtering algorithms, zip codes, predictive text search by city, IP addresses, and by user preferences. Monster Offers recognizes revenues, thru a generous commission structure, for each deal purchased thru the Monster Offers web component or the Smartphone App.
The Monster Offers new web portal can be found at http://www.monsteroffers.com/dailydeals.php. The Monster Offers Smartphone app can be downloaded for free with all Android devices through Monster Offers own App Store AppHysteria ( www.apphysteria.com), as well as Amazon AppStore ( www.amazon.com/appstore), iPhone and Windows Phone are both in development and coming soon.About Monster Offers Monster Offers, soon to be renamed Monster Mobile Marketing, is a public company recently created from the merger of Ad Shark, Inc., an innovative leader in mobile marketing advertising consulting, with and into Monster Offers, a leading daily deal analytics provider and aggregator. Through its Monster Offers division, the company collects and publishes daily deals from multiple sites in numerous local communities across the U.S. and Canada. By focusing on providing innovation and utility for daily deal consumers and providers, the company's listings allow consumers to more easily and efficiently organize and sift through the extensive volume of deal offerings by geography or product categories, or to personalize and customize their search results using keywords. More information about the company's Monster Offers division can be found by visiting the company's website located at www.monsteroffers.com, or at www.monsterdailydeals.com. Through its Ad Shark division, the company develops and implements mobile advertising sales efforts by constructing a robust media and advertising delivery system. This innovative approach to integrating traditional internet advertising with optimized media and ad delivery methods (all tailored specifically for the applicable smart device, OS, or screen resolution platform) makes the company "a player to be reckoned with" in the very competitive pool for mobile marketing services and products. For more on the company's Ad Shark division, go to the company website located at adshark.mobi.