Lumos Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: LMOS) will host a conference call with financial analysts at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, February 28, 2013 to discuss its operating and financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 and provide selected 2013 financial guidance. The call will be hosted by Timothy G. Biltz, CEO, Harold L. Covert, CFO, and Will Davis, Director of Investor Relations.
Lumos will issue a press release announcing its fourth quarter operating and financial results at 7 a.m. on February 28, 2013.
A simultaneous webcast may be accessed via the Internet at http://ir.lumosnetworks.com/ and the live call (“Lumos Networks Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call”) may be accessed with the following numbers:
Domestic: 1-888-317-6016International: 1-412-317-6016Canada: 1-855-669-9657The conference call will be archived and available for replay through March 13, 2013 before 9:00 a.m. (ET) and may be accessed with the following numbers: Domestic: 1-877-344-7529International: 1-412-317-0088Replay pass codes: Conference ID: 10024524 The webcast will also be archived and the replay may be accessed at http://ir.lumosnetworks.com/. About Lumos Networks Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV