EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500® leader in mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses, announced today that NASA has awarded its subsidiary EMCOR Government Services with the “Large Business Prime Contractor of the Year” Award for its operation and maintenance work at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Dryden Flight Center, and Goddard Space Flight Center.
The award is to be presented at NASA's fifth annual Small Business Symposium & Awards Ceremony in Washington, D.C.
Selection criteria for the Large Business Prime Contractor Award included, exemplary performance on all NASA contracts, demonstrating overall sound small business programs, meeting or exceeding small business requirements, using small business contractors to perform some technical tasks required by the contract during its execution, and sponsoring and participating in outreach activities. A panel of NASA business procurement officials evaluated cost-conscious business practices, innovative processes, and adoption of new technologies, as well as overall contributions to NASA's mission and the Agency's Small Business Program.
"We’re honored at NASA’s recognition of EMCOR Government Services as a leader in operations and maintenance services," stated Michael Shelton, Chairman and CEO, EGS. "We take great pride in doing what we do---incredibly well---and being recognized for our work on such complex and important contracts is a wonderful validation for the many thoughtful and hard-working men and women that comprise the EGS Team."EMCOR Government Services was recognized with the “Large Business Prime Contractor of the Year” Award for the operations and maintenance services it provides at the following NASA facilities:
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, CA
- Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards AFB, CA
- Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV