(1) Represents share-based compensation expense associated with employee stock options, and for the twelve months ended December 31, 2012 and December 31, 2011, also includes the portion of annual non-cash incentive compensation that eligible employees elected to receive as common equity in lieu of their 2012 and 2011 cash bonus, respectively.(2) Represents expenses incurred related to 3G’s acquisition of Burger King Holdings, Inc., the Company’s indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, in October 2010.
Burger King Worldwide, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts