- FY2012 dominated by restructuring the management team and compensation methodologies, and a review of strategic alternatives. The Company suffered a natural interruption in revenue generation as a result of those actions.
- Q4 results benefitted by performance in Investment Banking and Credit Products; MBS & Rates suffered from weaker sales volumes.
- ClearPoint entered into an agreement to sell substantially all of its assets to Homeward.
- Company concludes formal strategic review.
- The Board of Directors renewed the Company’s stock repurchase program, authorizing up to $10 million in stock repurchases.
Gleacher & Company Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.