MIAMI, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Innovations Ltd. (OTCQB: GNIN) (OTCBB: GNIN) ("Green Innovations" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Green Hygienics, Inc. ("Green Hygienics"), has received an initial Purchase Order from Big Saver Foods ("Big Saver"), a full-service supermarket operator in southern California.
"We are extremely pleased to gain significant market exposure in the Greater Los Angeles Area with Big Saver Foods," stated Tray Harrison, National Sales Manager of Green Hygienics. "Many of our products fit very well with the southern California lifestyle and high level of consumer awareness of green products. We hope that this will be the first of many purchase orders from Big Saver and other retailers in the region."
Founded in 1973, Big Saver Foods strives to create a "back home" shopping experience for the millions of Hispanic-American, African-American, and Asian-American consumers in the Los Angeles area. Today, Big Saver is one of the largest grocery store chains in Los Angeles and operates 14 locations in the Los Angeles, Orange County and Riverside areas.
About Green Innovations Ltd.Green Innovations Ltd., through its wholly-owned subsidiary Green Hygienics, Inc., is the exclusive licensed North American distributor of American Hygienics Corporation's 100% tree-free bamboo-based product line, including personal care and paper-based goods. The Company provides consumers the opportunity to enjoy high-quality and performance eco-friendly goods from dedicated experts that have been producing bamboo products for over a decade, along with the cost-benefit of local raw material manufacturing, and the satisfaction of knowing that by using these products they are doing their part to reduce their carbon footprint and to continue the movement towards a more healthy and sustainable planet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV