NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL) today reported net income of $40.5 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $73.2 million for the three months ended December 31, 2012. Net income per limited partner common unit for the quarter was $0.75. General and administrative expenses during the quarter ended December 31, 2012 included $0.8 million of costs related to acquisitions.
NGL’s Chief Executive Officer, H. Michael Krimbill, said, “We are pleased to announce Adjusted EBITDA results exceeding prior guidance for the quarter. We completed a number of acquisitions during the quarter that further enhanced our ability to provide customers with a full range of services from wellhead to the end market. Going forward our focus will also include internal growth projects, many of which have been initiated in fiscal 2013 and will contribute to results in fiscal 2014.”
During the three months ended December 31, 2012, NGL completed several acquisitions, including:
- The November 2012 acquisition of certain entities that conduct crude oil purchasing and logistics operations in Texas and New Mexico;
- The December 2012 acquisition of a barge transportation business;
- The acquisition of two retail propane businesses; and
- The acquisition of three water services and crude oil logistics businesses.
For the nine months ended December 31, 2012, NGL reported net income of $25.8 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $93.1 million. Net income per limited partner common unit for the nine months ended December 31, 2012 was $0.53. General and administrative expenses during the nine months ended December 31, 2012 included $5.2 million of costs related to acquisitions.On January 24, 2013, NGL announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner increased the quarterly cash distribution for the third fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012, by $.0125 to $0.4625 per outstanding limited partner unit from $0.45 per unit, resulting in an annualized cash distribution of $1.85 per unit. This distribution was paid on February 14, 2013, to unitholders of record entitled to receive the distribution at the close of business on February 4, 2013. This is the fifth consecutive quarter NGL has increased its cash distribution since its initial public offering in May 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV