New Florida Attractions For 2013
LONDON, February 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Florida's theme parks have been delighting holidaymakers for decades, and Disney World tickets continue to be a hugely popular choice for those in search of fun in the sun. 2013 will see many of Florida's parks welcoming new and exciting attractions. Check out some of the most eagerly anticipated ones below!
SeaWorld Orlando - Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin Opening Spring 2013!
Tickets to Seaworld Orlando have always been a guarantee of a thrilling and educational day out, and now the coolest attraction imaginable is coming to SeaWorld. Take a voyage to the bottom of the world, a place of ice more than 9,000ft thick - to Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin.Set to open in Spring 2013, this amazing new attraction will surround you with all the sights, sounds and incredible encounters found in this faraway frozen place. On this first-of-its-kind family ride you'll experience the mystery and wonder of life on the ice through the eyes of a penguin. Witness the beauty and the danger of their habitat, as closer-then-ever animal connections are combined with state-of-the-art ride technology for adventures that are different every time. Walt Disney World Resort - New Fantasyland Now Open! In the depths of the Magic Kingdom Park lies a legendary world-the New Fantasyland! A magical place where mermaids sing, beauties tell stories, beasts roar and elephants fly! New Fantasyland is the largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom park. You can now enjoy even more enchanting and interactive experiences, as well as more Disney characters and stories in two new themed areas: Enchanted Forest In this enchanted land you'll be immersed in the popular Disney films The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. Meet some of your favourite Disney Characters as you venture through lush landscapes, roaring waterfalls and royal castles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV