At the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 15, 2013, the Supervisory Board will, absent unforeseen circumstances, propose a final dividend for 2012 of EUR 0.11 per common share. The final dividend will be paid in cash or stocks at the election of the shareholder. The value of the stock dividend will be approximately equal to the cash dividend.
If the proposed dividend is approved by shareholders, Aegon shares will be quoted ex-dividend on May 17, 2013. The record date for the dividend will be May 21, 2013. The election period will run from May 23 up to and including June 7, 2013. The stock fraction for the stock dividend will be based on the average price for the Aegon share on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange for the five trading days from June 3 through June 7, 2013. The dividend will be payable as of June 14, 2013.
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
The record date for attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Aegon N.V. is
April 17, 2013. The agenda for this meeting will be published on
April 3, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV