2013 Volvo XC90
Average selling price: $39,302
Yet another luxury SUV not even trying to break a combined 20 miles per gallon.
This 19 mpg guzzler is part of the XC60-XC90 family of hulking crossovers that replaced beloved Volvo wagons such as the V50 and V70 back in 2011. Volvo's rush to get bigger and brawnier didn't get the full push it deserved, however, and the XC90 ended up with fewer safety features than other Volvo models and less interior space than the competing Ford Flex and Buick Enclave. Oh, and there's the small matter of that pokey fuel economy.So what do you get for your 8% discount? Fog lamps, heated mirrors, headlight washers, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a sunroof, roof rails, rear privacy glass, rear parking sensors and keyless entry. Inside, there's dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, leather upholstery, eight-way power front seats with driver-seat memory settings, a fold-flat front passenger seat and 85 cubic feet of cargo room, 40/20/40-split second-row seats with a built-in center child booster seat, a 50/50-split third-row seat, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity and an eight-speaker sound system with a CD player, satellite radio, an auxiliary audio jack and an iPod/USB audio interface.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV