2013 GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid
Average selling price: $57,658
It says "hybrid" right in the name, but that 21.5 miles per gallon fuel efficiency can't be right, can it?
Absolutely it can. This General Motors (GM) beast's hybrid engine isn't there to make the Yukon Denali a fuel sipper. It exists solely to minimize the damage wrought by its 6.0-liter V8 engine. Nobody's coming to this party to hug trees. They're here for the eight-passenger capacity, four-wheel drive, navigation, Bluetooth, satellite radio, 6,000-pound towing capacity and 109 cubic feet of maximum cargo space.Still, the hybrid version only gets drivers a scant 5 mpg more than they'd get in a regular Yukon while charging nearly $20,000 more for the privilege. This boat and its sister, the Chevy Tahoe, have a fairly limited market to begin with, but it's likely going to take more than an 8% discount to woo new fans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV