Crave Launches To Make Sex Toys More Accessible
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CRAVE, a San Francisco-based startup specializing in making discreet and beautifully designed luxury sex toys, announced today that it has officially launched, leaving its initial crowd-funded beta phase.
From Fifty Shades of Grey selling over 60 million copies to local drugstores now selling sex toys in aisles directly next to condoms, it's undeniable that a sexual awakening is sweeping the nation. Sexuality, a core of humanity that has long been stigmatized, is now experiencing an acceptance and empowerment that is here to stay and its bringing sex toys to the mainstream.
CRAVE Founders, seasoned entrepreneur Michael Topolovac, and industrial designer Ti Chang, are helping to shape and celebrate this awakening. They are doing this by bringing accessibility, luxury, and quality design, materials, and manufacturing practices to an industry that has previously been limited to XXX stores and dark alleyways.
"The historical stigma around the category has largely kept thoughtful design and entrepreneurial companies away from the space. This has left a dramatic disconnect between what the market appears to want, and what is generally available," said CRAVE co-founder and CEO, Michael Topolovac. "With cultural shifts rapidly moving past this stigma, a remarkable opportunity is emerging that extends well beyond the business economics, as compelling as they may be.""The look and feel of the products that were in the market really struck me. I wanted to create quality products that feel worthy of a woman's most intimate moments; a product that is easy to live with and use without shame," said CRAVE co-founder and industrial designer, Ti Chang. "Our way of approaching design and local manufacturing speaks to the attention to detail and care that we believe these products deserve."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV