NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RegionalCare Hospital Partners Inc., ("RegionalCare" or "the Company") a leading owner and operator of regionally-focused community hospitals in non-urban markets across the United States, today announced it has promoted Martin S. Rash to Executive Chairman and named Kent H. Wallace as Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Mr. Rash, who founded the company in 2009, will continue to lead the Company's strategy and business development activities.
Mr. Wallace, who previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer at Vanguard Health Systems (NYSE: VHS), assumes the CEO title from Mr. Rash and takes on the responsibilities of RegionalCare's President and Chief Operating Officer, John M. Rutledge, who is leaving the Company to return to other business endeavors.
"Kent is one of the leading healthcare service executives in the country and brings a tremendous depth of experience and proven leadership to the Company," said Mr. Rash. "I look forward to working closely with Kent to accelerate the growth of RegionalCare's seven-hospital system and to expand its geographic presence across the United States.""RegionalCare is well-positioned for future growth and I look forward to building on its success," said Mr. Wallace. "I am excited about taking on this new role and collaborating with my new colleagues to deliver the high quality care and compassionate service that RegionalCare's hospital patients have come to expect." Mr. Rash added, "On behalf of RegionalCare's Board of Directors and the entire RegionalCare team, I'd like to thank John for his many contributions and dedication to the Company. Three years ago, John joined me in launching RegionalCare and many of our significant operational and financial successes have come under his leadership. We wish John the very best as he returns to his other business endeavors."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV