Branham Law, LLP announces that it is investigating W&T Offshore, Inc. ("W&T" or the "Company") ( NYSE: WTI) and its Board of Directors as a result of the Company’s apparent failure to comply with federal and state regulations, including, but not limited to, EPA violations surrounding possible illegal oil discharges into the Gulf of Mexico. A federal judge recently unsealed a whistleblower complaint that alleges the Company has been falsifying reports and dumping oil.
If you have information about these practices or have owned common stock in W&T since 2009 and would like additional information about the investigation, you can contact Trey Branham at 855-722-5910 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost or obligation to you.
“We are particularly concerned by the apparent disregard of federal rules,” said attorney Trey Branham, “especially in light of the enormous damage already done to the Gulf by the BP fiasco. We need to ensure that the Board of W&T is taking the appropriate steps to ensure that these issues stop and do not occur in the future.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV