UNS Energy Corp. (NYSE: UNS) plans to release its financial results for 2012 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, before the market opens. The release will be followed by a conference call on Tuesday, February 26 at 11 a.m. ET.
The earnings release and supplemental information will be available online at uns.com. To participate in the call, please dial in five to 10 minutes prior to the start. A reference code is not necessary to access the live call.
Dial-in number: (800) 695-9940
The conference call also can be heard live online at uns.com.A telephone replay will be available for seven days. Replay number: (800) 633-8284 Reference code: 21649272 UNS Energy is a Tucson, Arizona-based company with consolidated assets of approximately $4 billion. UNS Energy's primary subsidiaries include Tucson Electric Power, which serves more than 406,000 customers in southern Arizona; and UniSource Energy Services, provider of natural gas and electric service for about 240,000 customers in northern and southern Arizona. For more information about UNS Energy and its subsidiaries, visit uns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV