AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MITT) announced today that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.51563 per share on its Series A 8.25% Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: MITTPRA) for the quarterly period ending on March 16, 2013. The dividend is payable on March 18, 2013 to holders of record on February 28, 2013.
Additionally, the board of directors declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per share on its Series B 8.00% Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: MITTPRB) for the quarterly period ending on March 16, 2013. The dividend is payable on March 18, 2013 to holders of record on February 28, 2013.
About AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc.
AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust
that invests in, acquires and manages a diversified portfolio of
residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and
financial assets. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. is externally
managed and advised by AG REIT Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Angelo,
Gordon & Co., L.P., an SEC-registered investment adviser that
specializes in alternative investment activities. Please visit the
Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV