Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss the Company’s fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. EST (8 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Sturm, Ruger’s website at www.ruger.com/corporate, or by dialing 866-713-8562, participant code 20117638.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com ), a password-protected event management site.
About Sturm, RugerSturm, Ruger was founded in 1949 and is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high-quality firearms for the commercial sporting market. Sturm, Ruger is headquartered in Southport, CT, with manufacturing facilities located in Newport, NH and Prescott, AZ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV