Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL) is pleased to announce that Jaimie B. Jacobson has joined the company as Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer.
As Commercial Loan Officer, Jacobson will work closely with the other members of the Maryland/DC market team to develop and expand banking and community relationships. His experience includes a decade of sales and service management in the retail branch network environment, and extensive experience with business development and commercial lending in the region, most recently with Sandy Spring Bank.
“ I am confident that Jaimie will be a valuable asset to our experienced Market team,” said Dennis Griffith, Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer. “As a seasoned relationship manager, he will help us better serve the needs of our clients as we expand our presence in this market.”
Jacobson has resided in Montgomery County for almost his entire career. He holds a B.A. in Business Administration/Marketing from Frostburg State University, and is also a graduate of the Maryland Banking School. He is an active member of the business community, and has also served in several capacities on local PTAs. He is currently the President of the Clarksburg High School PTA, and Vice President of Administration of the Montgomery County Council of PTAs.About Cardinal Financial Corporation: Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal First Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV