Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced that the Company will release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
The Company will host a conference call via live webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The call will be hosted by William E. Watts, Chairman, Robert Rucker, Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Clayton, Chief Financial Officer.
Participants may access the live webcast by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.tileshop.com. The call can also be accessed by dialing (877) 407-3982, or (201) 493-6780 for international participants.
The replay of the call will be available from approximately 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 20, 2013 through midnight Eastern Time on March 6, 2013. To access the replay, the domestic dial-in number is (877) 870-5176, the international dial-in number is (858) 384-5517, and the passcode is 408194. The archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s Web site for a limited time.About The Tile Shop The Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Tile Shop offers a wide selection of products, attractive prices, and exceptional customer service in an extensive showroom setting. The Tile Shop operates 68 stores in 22 states, with an average size of 23,000 square feet. The Tile Shop also sells its products on its website, www.tileshop.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV