Datalink (Nasdaq: DTLK), a leading provider of data center infrastructure and services, today reported results for its fourth quarter and year that ended December 31, 2012. Revenues for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, increased 28% to $147.3 million compared to $114.7 million for the prior-year period. Revenues for year ended December 31, 2012, increased 29% to $491.2 million compared to $380.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2011.
GAAP ResultsOn a GAAP basis, the company reported net earnings of $3.2 million or $0.18 per diluted share for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. This compares to net earnings of $2.6 million or $0.15 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2011. For the year ended December 31, 2012, the company reported net earnings of $10.5 million or $0.60 per diluted share, compared to net earnings of $9.8 million, or $0.61 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Non-GAAP ResultsNon-GAAP net earnings for the fourth quarter of 2012 were $5.6 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net earnings of $4.1 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2011. For the year ended December 31, 2012, the company reported non-GAAP net earnings of $15.3 million, or $0.88 per diluted share, compared to net earnings of $13.0 million, or $0.80 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2011. A detailed reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP information is contained in the tables included herein.
The company’s results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, include the results of operations from the acquisition of StraTech, which was completed on October 4, 2012. Excluding StraTech, revenues for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, would have increased approximately 17% and 26%, respectively, compared to the prior year periods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV