Codexis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDXS), a developer of world-leading enzymes and processes for the production of pharmaceuticals, biofuels and bio-based chemicals, today announced it will host a live conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2012. The call and webcast will follow the release of fourth quarter and fiscal year financial results after market close. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call on the Investors section of the company's website, www.codexis.com, and will be archived for up to 30 days.
|What:||Codexis' Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Results|
|Date:||Wednesday, February 27, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||US: 866-804-6924|
About Codexis, Inc.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of world-leading enzymes and processes for
the production of pharmaceuticals, biofuels and bio-based chemicals.
Codexis' product lines include CodeXyme™ cellulase enzymes and CodeXol™
detergent alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as
Merck, Pfizer and Arch Pharmalabs. For more information, see
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV