Aspen Dental Opens New Practice In Gallatin, TN
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aspen Dental is proud to announce that a new Aspen Dental office is opening in Gallatin, TN on Thursday, Feb. 21. Located at 1007 Nashville Pike, the practice will provide dental services that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration.
Dr. Mathews received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry in Memphis, TN.
In addition to offering patients the choice of seven styles of Aspen Dental's exclusive ComfiDents® brand full and partial dentures, Aspen Dental will provide comprehensive exams, hygiene services, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work. The office features digital radiography and offers advanced screening for oral cancer.
At this new Aspen Dental location, dentists and staff provide:
- Personalized treatment. Quick-fix solutions don't solve larger or chronic oral health problems. That's why Aspen Dental takes a comprehensive approach to dental care. Following the initial exam and X-rays, each patient receives a customized treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind.
- Wide range of flexible payment options. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental offers special promotions, senior discounts, and $19 new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
- Variety of options for denture patients. ComfiDents® full and partial dentures come in seven styles; giving patients more options than are available at traditional dental practices. Regardless of the denture selected, each is custom-crafted, and the dentist works with every patient to ensure proper fit and comfort. As an added convenience, Aspen Dental has its own on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Free denture consultations are available for all denture patients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV