- Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist, Windows Products & Microsoft Partnership for CommVault: "Our 11 th season of Hockey Helping Kids promises to be the most exciting with the largest roster of exhibitions and fundraisers nationwide. We are thrilled to work with our platinum sponsors and partners in the NHL to extend our schedule and raise more funds for extremely worthwhile children's causes across the nation."
- Dewey Forrester, Senior Director, Microsoft: "Microsoft is pleased to join CommVault in supporting nonprofit programs and charities that benefit today's youth. We applaud CommVault's 'Hockey Helping Kids' program and recognize the impact it has had on a variety of nonprofit youth organizations throughout the past 11 years."
- Tony Sukanick, Client Development Executive, Philadelphia Flyers: "The Flyers are both thrilled and honored to partner with CommVault in their Hockey Helping Kids program to assist so many deserving children's charities."
- Ann Hart, President, Autism Society of Greater Austin: "The Autism Society of Greater Austin is incredibly grateful to be selected as a beneficiary of CommVault's Hockey Helping Kids Program this year. It is always refreshing when a company volunteers time, resources and effort to help us help families dealing with autism in their daily lives. Thank you so much for including us as one of your beneficiaries of this fun and worthwhile program."
- Christine Krsnik, Executive Board Member (daughter of founder Larry Hendrickson) Hendrickson Foundation: "As a relatively young organization that is focused on helping disabled children, adults and veterans to play hockey, the Hendrickson Foundation, in partnership with Minnesota Hockey, is honored to have been selected as a recipient of CommVault's Hockey Helping Kids fundraising efforts. CommVault's generosity goes a long way to help us reach hundreds of disabled children who need our help to develop friendships, confidence, goals and values as part of a team where they are accepted and encouraged to shine."
- Christie Godowski, Executive Director, Long Island Chapter of Autism Speaks: "CommVault is an incredible partner and supporter of the Long Island Chapter of Autism Speaks, and we are extremely grateful for this exciting opportunity to raise awareness and critical funding for autism research and family services."
- Colleen Coyne, U.S. Olympic Gold Medal-winning Hockey player:"The people at CommVault have found a way to make giving back to the community as much fun as possible by combining their love of ice hockey with their desire to support worthy children's nonprofits. Every event gives both the participant and the recipient of their efforts much happiness and much-needed financial assistance. I am proud to be part of the CommVault team."
- Roger J. Muller, Jr., President, Muller Insurance:"Muller Insurance is proud to partner with CommVault and the Hockey Helping Kids program once again. This continues to be a fantastic way to help local charities while raising awareness. It's one of our highlights every year."
- Nico Sumas, VP of Operations, ShopRite Village Supermarkets:"ShopRite is proud once again to partner with CommVault as we assist local children's charities. The CommVault Hockey Helping Kids program is a wonderful way to reach out to children and their families in various communities."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV