C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) today announced that it will present at the Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City on February 27, 2013. Timothy M. Ring, chairman and chief executive officer, will discuss the Company in a presentation scheduled to begin at 2:15 PM Eastern Standard Time.
A live audio webcast of Bard's presentation and question and answer session will be accessible to all investors through Bard’s website at http://investorrelations.crbard.com. The webcast will also be available on the website for future on-demand replay.
The recommended browser is Internet Explorer 7+. Users also should have the most recent version of Windows Media Player™, which can be downloaded at: http://microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/en/download/. Users may experience varying levels of performance based on their connection speed, system capabilities and the presence of a system firewall.
C. R. Bard, Inc. (
), headquartered in Murray Hill, NJ, is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV