WINDSOR, Conn., Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:SSNC), a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
- Revenue increased 79.5% to $171.8 million in fourth quarter 2012 and 48.8% to $551.8 million for the full year 2012.
- GAAP net income increased 21.3% to $16.1 million in fourth quarter 2012 and diluted EPS for fourth quarter 2012 rose 18.8% to $0.19.
- Adjusted net income grew 49.8% to $35.0 million for fourth quarter 2012 and adjusted diluted EPS (defined below) rose 44.8% to $0.42 in the same period.
- Adjusted consolidated EBITDA (defined below) increased 77.2% to $70.1 million in fourth quarter 2012. For full year 2012, adjusted consolidated EBITDA increased 45.8% to $220.5 million.
- SS&C's Annual Run Rate Basis (ARRB) recurring revenue, defined as the addition of maintenance and software-enabled services revenue, was $157.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, an annual run-rate of $628.7 million. This represents an increase of 88.7% from $83.3 million and $333.2 million run-rate for the same period in 2011.
"We are pleased with the progress we have made integrating our GlobeOp and PORTIA acquisitions. Our technological capabilities combined with our global operations and accounting expertise is proving to be a winner," said Bill Stone, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SS&C Technologies. "Our innovative cloud-based services continue to be a strategic focus. We are well into our fourth release of our portals and mobility apps and we have begun to roll out a new analytics solution. The power of this solution is its ability to gather accounting and operational information our clients need to make the best possible decision on their data – every time, in real-time. We are branding these integrated capabilities SS&C Investment Intelligence. We believe SS&C Investment Intelligence complements the investment process and leverages our client's investment intelligence. SS&C's independence, transparency and focus are driving larger opportunities and leading to increased revenues and profit margins. Further we have reduced our leverage from 4.2x at the close of our GlobeOp acquisition to 3.7x at the end of December."Results SS&C reported GAAP revenue of $171.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, up 79.5 percent compared to $95.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Revenue for the year ended December 31, 2012 was $551.8 million, up 48.8 percent over $370.8 million in 2011. GAAP operating income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $42.8 million, up 80.6 percent from $23.7 million in 2011's fourth quarter. GAAP operating income for the year ended December 31, 2012 was $123.2 million, up 31.4 percent from $93.8 million for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV