HOUSTON, TEXAS, Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halcón Resources Corporation (NYSE: HK) ("Halcón" or the "Company") today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, February 28, 2013 before trading begins on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the release for Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). Investors may participate in the conference call via telephone by dialing (877) 810-3368 for domestic callers or (914) 495-8561 for international callers, in both cases using conference ID 96884175, and asking for the Halcón call a few minutes prior to the start time.
The conference call will also be webcast live over the Internet on Halcón's website at http://www.halconresources.com in the Investor Relations section under Events & Presentations.A telephonic replay will be available through March 7, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 for domestic callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, in both cases using conference ID 96884175. A webcast archive will also be available at http://www.halconresources.com shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately one year. About Halcón Resources Halcón Resources Corporation is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, production, exploration and development of onshore oil and natural gas properties in the United States.
CONTACT: Scott M. Zuehlke VP, Investor Relations Halcon Resources (832) 538-0314
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV