According to the complaint, through a series of partial disclosures made between September 7, 2012 and January 3, 2013, the market learned that the Company's business was not as defendants had portrayed it throughout the Class Period. On September 7, 2012, Mellanox shares were downgraded from Buy to Hold. Then on October 18, 2012, Mellanox reported third quarter 2012 financial results and issued lower than expected fourth quarter 2012 fiscal guidance. Finally, on January 2, 2013, defendants admitted that Mellanox had grossly missed its fourth quarter 2012 revenue guidance by upwards of 20%. This news, along with the earlier negative announcements, caused the price of Mellanox stock to fall precipitously, on unusually high trading volume.
Plaintiffs seek to recover damages on behalf of all Class members who invested in Mellanox common stock during the Class Period. If you invested in Mellanox common stock as described above during the Class Period, and either lost money on the transaction or still hold the shares, you may wish to join in this action to serve as lead plaintiff. In order to do so, you must meet certain requirements set forth in the applicable law and file appropriate papers no later than April 8, 2013.
A "lead plaintiff" is a representative party that acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. In order to be appointed lead plaintiff, the court must determine that the class member's claim is typical of the claims of other class members, and that the class member will adequately represent the class. Under certain circumstances, one or more class members may together serve as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery is not, however, affected by the decision whether or not to serve as a lead plaintiff. You may retain Bernstein Liebhard LLP, or other counsel of your choice, to serve as your counsel in this action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV