MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CBRE is pleased to announce the Accenture Tower will be renamed 333 South Seventh Street. The new name represents a "best-in-class" standard for commercial properties in downtown Minneapolis and reflects CBRE's commitment to transform the workplace environment.
During the past five years, the office tower has undergone a significant transformation. CBRE has invested nearly $12 million in expanded professional services and amenities to improve the working environment and lives for its tenants. A new skyway connecting the building to the heart of downtown Minneapolis is a major factor in the evolution that has taken place.
"We are excited about the name change and we believe it reflects a more inclusive approach for all of the companies located here," said Mark McCary, Senior Vice President of CBRE. "We set out to create an environment where our tenants can prosper and work at their highest level and the result is a stimulating and sophisticated atmosphere."
Recent investments in 333 South Seventh Street include a fully staffed fitness center that is free of charge to all building employees, a full-service conference center with state-of-the-art technology, and a staffed underground parking garage with car wash and detailing service. Mona Restaurant and Bar, which can be found on the ground level of 333 South Seventh Street, is an added amenity for both the tenants and the community."CBRE believes it is equally important for us to be a leader in sustainable practices," commented McCary. "We've invested in one-half block of green space to preserve open space for our tenants. All of our investments have allowed us to re-imagine and transform the building into something greater than the sum of its parts. It is appropriate that the name also evolves with the changes."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV