Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. ("Carrols") (Nasdaq: TAST), the largest BURGER KING® franchisee, globally, today announced that Daniel T. Accordino, Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Flanders, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:30 AM ET. A press release with fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results will be issued at 7:00 AM ET that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-941-8416 or for international callers by dialing 480-629-9808. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 800-406-7325 or for international callers by dialing 303-590-3030; the passcode is 4596727. The replay will be available until Thursday, March 7, 2013. The call will also be webcast live from www.carrols.com under the investor relations section.
About the Company
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. is Burger King Corporation's largest franchisee, globally, with 572 BURGER KING® restaurants as of December 30, 2012 and has operated BURGER KING® restaurants since 1976. For more information on Carrols, please visit the company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV