AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time. Stockholders of record of the Company's Common Stock as of the close of business on March 8, 2013 are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held in the Company’s offices at Ballston Tower, 671 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22203, 8 th Floor.
About AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
As of December 31, 2012, the Company owned or held an interest in 203 apartment communities containing 59,391 apartment homes in nine states and the District of Columbia, of which 23 communities were under construction and five communities were under reconstruction. AvalonBay is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. More information on AvalonBay, an S&P 500 listed company, may be found on AvalonBay's Web site at http://www.avalonbay.com.
Copyright © 2013 AvalonBay Communities, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV