FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) today announced that its Board of Directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.11 per share to owners of Class A and Class B common stock.
The FBL Financial Group Board has approved a 10 percent increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.11 per share from $0.10 per share on its Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend reflects an indicated annual dividend rate of $0.44 per share.
The quarterly dividend will be payable on March 29, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2013. There are 24,260,022 shares of Class A common stock and 1,141,291 shares of Class B common stock, for a total of 25,401,313 common shares outstanding.
FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose purpose is to protect
livelihoods and futures. Its primary operating subsidiary, Farm Bureau
Life Insurance Company, underwrites and markets a broad range of life
insurance and annuities to individuals and businesses, which are
distributed by multiline exclusive Farm Bureau agents. In addition, FBL
Financial Group manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated
property-casualty insurance companies for a management fee. FBL
Financial Group, headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is traded on
the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FFG. For more information,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV