Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On The Resignation Of WinSport President And CEO Dan O'Neill
OTTAWA, Feb. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - Dan O'Neill has been a great leader for one of Canada's premiere Olympic legacies and a strong advocate for amateur sport in Canada. His own legacy includes the rejuvenation of WinSport's engagement with sport partners, the creation of WinSport's new vision and mission, and the completion of Canada's largest athletic and ice centre, the Markin MacPhail Centre.
On behalf of the Government of Canada, I would like to offer my thanks and best wishes to Dan. His dedication to WinSport over the past several years has been integral to providing some of the key elements of support and opportunities that are needed for Canada's athletes to succeed on the world stage.
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV