SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. ("PDF Solutions" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:PDFS) the leading provider of yield improvement technologies and services for the integrated circuit (IC) manufacturing process life cycle, today announced preliminary financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. The preliminary results are subject to change based upon the conclusion of an on-going analysis by the Company of its income tax provision, which includes the effects of a contemplated reversal of the valuation allowance related to a significant portion of its deferred tax assets, as described in more detail below.
Total revenues for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2012 totaled $23.8 million, up 6% from $22.6 million for the third fiscal quarter of 2012 and up 35% when compared with total revenues of $17.6 million for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2011. Gainshare performance incentives revenues totaled $7.2 million, flat when compared to $7.2 million for the third fiscal quarter of 2012 and up 111% when compared to gainshare performance incentives revenues of $3.4 million for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2011.
Revenues for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 totaled $89.5 million, up 34% from $66.7 million for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011. Gainshare performance incentives revenues for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 totaled $30.5 million, up 102% from $15.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.On a GAAP basis, preliminary net income for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2012 was $4.0 million, or $0.14 per basic share and $0.13 per diluted share, compared to net income of $5.0 million, or $0.17 per basic and diluted share, for the third fiscal quarter of 2012, and net income of $2.1 million, or $0.07 per basic and diluted share, for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV