DPAA To Hold 6th Annual Digital Media Summit On October 22 In NY
NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) announced today that its 6 th annual Digital Media Summit will be held October 22 at the New York Hilton. The day-long event will examine critical topics related to digital place-based media, including contextual engagement and planning strategies, and feature case studies presented by leading national advertisers. An exhibit hall also will be open to attendees.
Susan Danaher, DPAA president & CEO, said, "Our annual Digital Media Summit is a must-attend for any agency or digital placed-based network looking to gain actionable insights into our rapidly growing sector. Last year's record crowd was about evenly split between agencies/brand marketers and networks/suppliers, which resulted in some great exchanges of ideas and networking opportunities. We already have some great ideas percolating for this year's agenda and will be unveiling them in the coming months."
About DPAAFounded in 2006, the Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) represents leading digital placed-based networks and the advertising community that is actively engaged in planning, buying and evaluating the effectiveness of the medium. On behalf of its members, DPAA seeks to foster ongoing collaboration between agencies and digital place-based advertising networks; provide standards, best practices and industry-wide research; and promote the effectiveness of digital place-based advertising. For more information please visit www.dp-aa.org. Twitter: @DPAAds PRESS CONTACT Mark Braff / Braff Communications LLC / 201-612-0707 / email@example.com SOURCE Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV