- A panel discussion facilitated by innovation thought leader Joseph Jaffe exploring "what's next," featuring some of the most forward-thinking CMOs in the country: Tami Erwin of Verizon Wireless, Seth Farbman of Gap Inc. and Dave Ridley of Southwest Airlines.
- An intentionally discomforting conversation with Yael Cohen, the 25-year-old visionary behind the make-no-apologies charity F*ck Cancer.
- The amazing story of Jessica Matthews and Julia Silverman, two recent Harvard grads whose start-up company, Uncharted Play, created a soccer ball that harnesses energy during play for later use as a portable generator.
- Insights into how leaders can transform their business by communicating in a language that all stakeholders can understand, from "The Chocolate Conversation" author Rose Fass.
- An afternoon of high-revving driving action at the BMW Performance Center.
- The best food you ever ate at a conference – or perhaps anywhere else for that matter – including a an intimate dinner with Chris Hastings, award-winning chef/owner of the acclaimed Hot and Hot Fish Club in Birmingham, Ala.
- A rip-roaring performance by one of America's hottest new bands, Vintage Trouble, an LA-based foursome that has toured with the likes of The Who, Bon Jovi, The Cranberries and Lenny Kravitz.
Food For Thought, "The Next Generation Of Inspiration," Set For April 23-25
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.