Food For Thought, "The Next Generation Of Inspiration," Set For April 23-25
GREENVILLE, S.C., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For those who want to get a sense of where business and culture will be five minutes, five months and five years from now, Food For Thought 2013 will offer participants an opportunity to engage with some of the world's most electric young thinkers, creators and entrepreneurs in the most intimate, personal and delicious way.
This year's Food For Thought, scheduled for April 23-25 in one of the country's up-and-coming cities, Greenville, S.C., has been created to help senior-level managers, marketers, entrepreneurs and creative types explore some of the most unconventional, creative businesses and some of the most unexpected trends and creative thinking around.
"Food For Thought is unlike any conference you've ever attended," said Joe Erwin, president of leading marketing firm Erwin Penland, which presents the event each year. "It's an immersive, extremely engaging experience involving fewer than 100 people, and often the conversations at dinner or breakfast are just as illuminating as the featured speakers."The agenda includes an array of sessions designed to impact how attendees view their work, the world and even themselves, including:
- A panel discussion facilitated by innovation thought leader Joseph Jaffe exploring "what's next," featuring some of the most forward-thinking CMOs in the country: Tami Erwin of Verizon Wireless, Seth Farbman of Gap Inc. and Dave Ridley of Southwest Airlines.
- An intentionally discomforting conversation with Yael Cohen, the 25-year-old visionary behind the make-no-apologies charity F*ck Cancer.
- The amazing story of Jessica Matthews and Julia Silverman, two recent Harvard grads whose start-up company, Uncharted Play, created a soccer ball that harnesses energy during play for later use as a portable generator.
- Insights into how leaders can transform their business by communicating in a language that all stakeholders can understand, from "The Chocolate Conversation" author Rose Fass.
- An afternoon of high-revving driving action at the BMW Performance Center.
- The best food you ever ate at a conference – or perhaps anywhere else for that matter – including a an intimate dinner with Chris Hastings, award-winning chef/owner of the acclaimed Hot and Hot Fish Club in Birmingham, Ala.
- A rip-roaring performance by one of America's hottest new bands, Vintage Trouble, an LA-based foursome that has toured with the likes of The Who, Bon Jovi, The Cranberries and Lenny Kravitz.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV