BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This week's "Marriott on the Move" blog is a special Valentine's Day message from Bill Marriott's daughter, guest blogger Debbie Marriott Harrison. We use pictures from Debbie's personal photo album. Entitled: 'Dad, You're Still My Valentine, Debbie tells about the special times with her dad and the challenges of dating as "Mr. Marriott's" daughter.
"Dad was a huge tease, and in high school he would wait by the back door for me to come home from my dates. He would appear in a flannel pajama top, boxers, black knee socks, and a night shade pushed up on his forehead. He was quite the sight, and he scared the boys off every time – a tactic every dad of a teenage daughter should use!"About Marriott on the Move ( http://www.MarriottOnTheMove.com) Bill Marriott's blog is ranked the number one corporate blog by Ragan Communications, a leading publisher of public relations news. The Washington Post called Bill Marriott "Chairman of the Blog." Marriott on the Move recently celebrated its fifth year anniversary. At 80 years old, Bill Marriott shows no signs of slowing down. Click here ( http://www.blogs.marriott.com/marriott-on-the-move//about-marriott-blog.html) to learn more about the blog. SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV