Fantasy Basketball Game Ends With A Life-Changing Gift
ATLANTA, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the seventh year in a row, AutoTrader.com has partnered with Turner Sports and the NBA to turn a fantasy basketball game into a life-changing moment for a family in need.
During the regular NBA basketball season, Turner Sports broadcasters Ernie Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley competed against each other in the AutoTrader.com All-Star Drive fantasy basketball challenge, with the winner receiving a donation of a new vehicle to the charity of his choice, courtesy of AutoTrader.com. This year's winner was Ernie Johnson, who was playing to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).In the weeks leading up to NBA All-Star, the Houston chapter of the MDA selected a deserving local family to be the recipient of the vehicle. Johnson and AutoTrader.com advertising consultant Belinda Radjenovic presented Amy and Brian Ozbirn with the gift of a new 2013 Kia Sedona, sourced from Houston dealer Gay Family Kia. Prior to receiving this gift, the Ozbirns had no means of transportation for their sons, 13-year-old Joshua Riley and 17-year-old Austin Riley, who both have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. "My son Michael has muscular dystrophy, so I'm grateful to be able to support this cause and help draw attention to the important work being done by the Muscular Dystrophy Association," Johnson shared. "It was an emotional moment and a privilege for me to be able to present this gift to this deserving family. Many thanks to AutoTrader.com for making this possible."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV