Notice From The Office Of The Secretary - IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O. 1990, C. S.5, AS AMENDED - AND - IN THE MATTER OF GLOBAL RESP CORPORATION AND GLOBAL GROWTH ASSETS INC.
TORONTO, Feb. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that pursuant to section 127 of the Act:
- The hearing is adjourned to February 25, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. for the purpose of allowing the parties to make submissions on: (i) whether it is appropriate for the Commission to approve the plan submitted by the Consultant; and (ii) if it is appropriate, for the Commission to approve any terms of the plan not agreed to by Staff.
- The hearing will only proceed if the plan submitted by the Consultant has not been approved by Staff.
A copy of the Order dated February 13, 2013 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY JOHN P. STEVENSON SECRETARY
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV